TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WESTFIELD CHARTWELL CHICKS AT THE FLICKS VIP PROMOTION
By entering this Promotion you agree that you will become a Westfield Chartwell V.I.P. member and you agree to receive emails from Westfield Chartwell informing you of special offers, news and events. Please refer to the privacy section of the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
1. 1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Chicks at the Flicks VIP Promotion”("Promotion")is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. 3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Westfield Group or any of the tenants or retailers in Westfield Chartwell or any of the Promoter’s agencies or suppliers that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 9.00am Wednesday May 1 2013 and ends at midnight on Tuesday 7 May 2013.(“Promotion Period”). Entries received after this closing time will not be eligible for entry.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion will be conducted at Westfield Chartwell, (“Participating Centre”).
6. Eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps: (a) Go to www.westfield.co.nz/chartwell or scan the QR code on the promotional flyer provided within the Chicks at the Flicks goodie bags and
(b) Fully complete the online entry form including the their full name and a valid email address, phone number, promotional code and confirm their availability for the style session on the 25th or 26th May 2013 should they be the lucky winner.
7. Prize Draw: The Prize Draw will take place at the offices of the Promoter, Level 3, Westfield Centre Management, Westfield Chartwell, Cnr Hukanui & Comries Roads, Hamilton on Wednesday 8 May 2013 at 2.00pm. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
8. The provisional winner of the Prize Draw will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw. The provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Arrangements will then be made for prizes to be sent by Courier Post to the winner.
9. Prize: The first valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win a 2 hour style session with Jackie O’Fee of Signature Style, lunch @ Theobroma Cafe and a $200 Westfield Gift Card.
1. The (2) two hour Style session with Jackie O’Fee valued at $400 will be given in the form of a voucher and must be redeemed between 25 & 26 May at Westfield Chartwell.
2. The lunch is valued at $60.00 and will be during the style session with Jackie O’Fee. The time used for lunch is in addition to the two hour style session.
3. 3. The $200 Westfield Gift Card will be valid for 12 months from the date the winner claims their prize from Westfield and governed in accordance to the Gift Card terms and conditions available at https://giftcards.westfield.co.nz/
10. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Any gift cards that remain unclaimed at the conclusion of the Promotion Period will remain the property of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost receipts.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims (including contacting participating retailers) and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
14. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or late entries.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any Westfield Gift Cards that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
16. Participants take the gift at entirely their own risk and indemnify the Promoter and any suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the gift.
17. The Promoter and any suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with any gift, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law. Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude or modify customers’ rights at law against the Promoter or any supplier.
18. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or for any other reason than the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participant who tampers with the entry process.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
22. Westfield Chartwell is the Promoter of this Promotion and its registered office is located at Level 3, Westfield Centre Management Office, Westfield Chartwell, Cnr Hukanui & Comries Roads, Hamilton.